Thursday, June 9, 2011

From Avel....

As part of the follow-up report for the V-Day campaign, I asked the cast to detail how the project impacted their lives (if they wished to contribute). Once again, these women blew me away. Their testimonials were so heartfelt and beautiful, I asked if I could share them. It's easy to understand the positive impact that our fundraising had on our beneficiary organization, but it's hard to grasp how the making of the actual production greatly influenced the lives of those involved.

Over the next few days I'll be posting some of the cast testimonials, I encourage you to leave a comment. We'd love to hear your feedback! -Andrea


Avel's Testimonial:

Dear Andrea,

This production has meant more to me than I ever could have imagined.

I have not felt like such an important part of something SO MAJOR in, well maybe ever. This was the most amazing, talented, energetic, funny, loving, beautiful, successful, motivated and inspirational group of women I have ever met. This union was no coincidence. We were all meant to be in each other's lives in one way or another.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Your's Andrea, is made from steel. Bulletproof, unyielding and indestructible.

Your vision was clear. Your direction was purposeful. This was such a success, not only because you saw all of our potential, but because you believe in what The Vagina Monologues stands for.

I am a better actress, women and friend because of this experience.

Thank you!

Love always,

Avel Juliette Horn-Muller

___________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
:)